After sales service note during the COVID-19 epidemic:
If you encounter any issue that necessitates returning the product to us, but cannot do so due to legal restrictions in your area, please do not worry. Lot’s a Prop will extend the warranty period in this situation. You may wait until restrictions are eased, and send the product back to us once you are legally allowed to do so.
7 Days DOA Product Guarantee
If one or more of the items you received are damaged, different, or not working, you will be protected by this Guarantee. Please contact us for Return Material Authorization within 7 days of the order being received. After returning the product to the address provided by our customer service team, we can send you a new item free of charge (we will reimburse you the return shipping cost), or you can choose to receive a full refund.
30 Days No Reason Return
If you are not satisfied with your purchase and the product is still in brand new condition, we can arrange a partial refund, which will cover the price of the item minus the shipping fees. You will be responsible for paying the return shipping fees. Please contact us for Return Material Authorization within 30 days of the order being received. Note: Items such as underwear / swimsuits are not covered by this guarantee due to hygiene considerations. If you need help, you can check the Apparel Return Process below, or contact us.
180 Days up to the Quality of the Exchange or Refund
If there are quality problems in some categories of products, you can get a refund or exchange up to 180 days. You can contact us to learn if the product is in this category. Note: Due to its nature and intended use, clothing, shoes, bracelets, decorations, phone and tablet accessories, household gadgets, home decorations, RC toys, home textiles, and other similar items are not included in this warranty period. For other product details please contact us or reference other warranties.
Missing item(s), wrong item(s) or incorrect package sent
During delivery, please make sure the package is in good condition (no sign of being opened) and confirm the contents before signing the package. For any issues, please contact us and follow our warranty process:
- Provide your order number and the product code (SKU number).
- Please send us a clear picture of the outer packaging, all shipping labels visible, and (if applicable) the item received.
Possible Solutions after the problem is confirmed by Lot’s a Prop: If there is an item missing, we will resend the missing item/accessory for free within the warranty period. If we have shipped the wrong item, we will either refund you in full or dispatch an alternative item (if applicable and available). Lot’s a Prop will decide whether you need to return the wrong product or not and reimburse you for the return shipping fee when we receive it.
Repair Period & Warranty Exemptions and Notes
|1 year||Mobile phones, tablets, PC computers, mainboard and motor of electric bicycles and electric scooters, projectors, 3D printers, laser engraving machines,& eBook readers|
|180days||Smart watches & electronic accessories (eg. earphones, keyboards, speakers, & mice)|
|90 days||Smart bracelets|
For the above categories, the warranty is only for the main body. The warranty period of product accessories (such as chargers) is 30 days.
Warranty Exemptions and Notes
- Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer’s responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
- If you have damaged/misused the item(s), the product’s warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, you are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
- Flash the firmware of a device or root a device
- Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
- Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
- Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
- Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
Returns processing limitation
If you have any after-sales issues, please contact us directly for a solution according to your case. We will confirm whether you need to return the item and to which address you may return it to. The following section describes the processing time required upon receiving your returned item. For exchanges, the processing time for the exchanged item will be between 3-6 business days upon receiving your item back and depending on stock availability. For refunds, the processing time for us to proceed with the refund will be between 3-6 business days upon receiving your returned item. After we process your refund, the time it takes to show in your account depends on the payment method. Please click here to view more. For repair, the duration depends on item and manufacturer’s spare parts inventory.
How to request warranty (return, repair, and refund) and notes
If your item has an issue, please contact us immediately and follow our warranty process carefully to minimize any delays:
- Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code (SKU number).
- Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
- Provide the item code indicated on the outer packaging.
- end a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
You need to provide a clear photo or video showing the product problem, order ID and product SKU (this can be found on your order confirmation email and/or in your dashboard if you are a registered customer).
- Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s).
- If the product is returned more than one month after the receipt, or if the product is returned for customer reasons (including non-satisfaction, wrong size, change of mind), the customer is responsible for the shipping fee. For non-customer-related returns within one month, Lot’s a Prop is responsible for the shipping fee, and the customer must return it using the shipping method Lot’s a Prop prescribes. In all return situations, the customer must provide the tracking number.
- Customers must contact us before returning an item. Returned items without Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will not be accepted. For incomplete warranty requests, Lot’s a Prop reserves the right to refuse any compensation. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization (RMA Form), sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty package, Lot’s a Prop reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
- For No Reason Return, you need to ensure that the product package is intact and all accessories are complete and unused. Clothing and other items must be new, unwashed, and still have the labels attached.
- Customers must return the item by the shipping method specified by Lot’s a Prop, usually registered mail is required.
- All returns will be checked by our technical team upon arrival. If the returned product cannot be repaired, Lot’s a Prop will provide an alternative solution.