FlySky GMR 2.4GHz 4CH AFHDS 3 Micro RC Receiver PWM Output Compatible PL18 NB4/Lite for RC Car
GMr is a 4-channel micro/mini car receiver, using AFHDS 3 (third-generation automatic frequency hopping digital system), single external antenna bidirectional transmission, micro size and reserved gyro interface.
Brand Name: FlySky
Item Name: GMR Receiver
PWM Channel: 4
Wireless Frequency: 2.4GHz
Wireless Protocol: AFHDS 3
Range: >50m (Ground)
Antenna Type: single antenna (32mm)
Data port: PWM
Temperature range: -10 ℃ — + 60 ℃
Humidity range: 20% -95%
Online Update: Yes
Certification: CE, FCC ID: N4ZGMR00
The receiver is compatible with PL18/NB4 and NB4 Lite all of transmitters which with AFHDS 3 protocol.
1. Press and hold the receiver Bind button while powering on the receiver, then release button after powering on.
– The receiver’s LED flash quickly indicating that it has entered bind mode.
2. Put the transmitter into bind mode.(See the transmitter’s instruction manual for more information)
3. Binding is successful when the receiver’s LED stop flashing.
– If the transmitter is one-way transmission, manually exit the transmitter when the receiver status indicator flashes slowly,Binding is successful when the receiver’s LED stop flashing.
4. Check to make sure that the transmitter and receiver are working as expected, if there are any issues or unexpected operation follow the steps above to bind again.
If after an update the transmitter is unable to connect or bind to the receiver, it is necessary to put the receiver into forced update mode.
1.Press and hold the Bind button while powering on the receiver simultaneously,
press and hold for 10 seconds to enter forced update mode, during this time the LED flashes three times and off one time;
2. Select the receiver to update on the transmitter side to enter the update mode;the LED flashes three times and off one time during the updating process;
3. updating is successful when the receiver status indicator flashes slowly.
1 x GMR Receiver