Release date: 17/12/2018
3-dimensional, fast paced and direct, stealthy or brute force action, team based or lone wolf, racing or fighting, you make it what you want it to be. You can amplify your drone piloting skills by creating the unique set of drones that compliment your playstyle and adjust in realtime to whatever challenges other players impose on you. With an infinite supply of community created arenas, which rank from fresh, over trending, to hot on the DRONE community hub, you can be sure to always have a challenge worth to take on. Heck, you may even create your own arenas, tournaments, and rulesets gaining yourself a reputation as an awarded architect.
NOTE: Arena sharing is in development and not yet available. The feature will become available once it is ready to test with the community.
- Action packed online multiplayer gameplay
- 19 pre-made arenas for multiplayer action
- 30 pre-made drones to choose from
- Smooth controls, easy-to-learn but hard-to-master
- FFA deathmatch, team deathmatch, powerball, racing, nore to come
- Flight training & battle training with bots
- Drone editor preview where you can build complex drones (no flying yet)
- Arena building demo where you can be creative and perform test-flights
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit and with latest updates)
- Processor: Dual Core 2.2 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB VRAM or better / Nvidia GTX 650 or AMD Radeon HD 6790
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 14 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Included Arena Builder demo is not fully optimized and has higher requirements (8 GB RAM, 2 GB VRAM)
Key activation details
Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client
Click “Install Steam” (from the upper right corner)
Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password (create one if you don’t have).
Please follow these instructions to activate a new retail purchase on Steam:
- Launch Steam and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam…
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
After successful code verification go to the “MY GAMES” tab and start downloading.